What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
This page provides you more information about the cookies we use of the website.
All Cookies used by and on our website are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Sites may not function fully or as intended. To make it easy for you to understand the cookies we have created a simple selection tool for you to opt for the right level of cookies for you. At any time you can change your selections.
We have outlined the following information for the cookies we use:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these are cookies which our website depends on in order to function. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies, but it is still important that you are aware of them. You may still block these Cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings as detailed below, but please be aware that our website may not work properly if you do so. We have taken great care to ensure that your privacy is not at risk by allowing them
- Performance cookies – these cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. Our Sites uses analytics services. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Sites and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Sites, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Sites, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies – these cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
- Session Cookies – only stored while you browse a site
- Persistent Cookies – remain on your computer for a period after they have been used. The length of time will vary
- Third party cookies – websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Sites to improve your experience. These Cookies are not integral to the functioning of Our Sites and your use and experience of Our Sites will not be impaired by refusing consent to them.
How long cookies are set for. There are essentially two types
Who is setting the cookie
Cookies that we use
Controlling Cookies on your Devices
In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
You can choose to delete Cookies on your computer or device at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access our website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and operating system up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser and manufacturer of your computer or device if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.